Nexgard Spectra (All Sizes)
NEXGARD SPECTRA has been shown to be safe and effective in various breeds of dogs (including sensitive Collie breeds) when used as directed, and can be given to puppies from 8 weeks of age, providing they weigh at least 2 kg.
NEXGARD SPECTRA® is a tasty beef-flavoured chew that dogs love – 100% of owners surveyed said it was well received by their dog!*
Give with or without food, whichever is most convenient. Unlike some sprays, spot-on formulations or collars, NEXGARD SPECTRA is not affected by bathing or swimming.
- Kills adult fleas
- Kills ticks
- For the treatment and prevention of flea infestations
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Treats and controls roundworm, hookworm and whipworm
- Controls newly acquired adult fleas, Paralysis Ticks, Brown Dog Ticks and Bush ticks for one month after administration